terça-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2011

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction Rolling Stones letra, tradução e video.


(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction


Rolling Stones

Composição: Keith Richards / Mick Jagger

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

(2x)I can't get no satisfaction



'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try



(2x)I can't get no



When I'm drivin' in my carAnd that man comes on the radioHe's tellin' me more and moreAbout some useless information



Supposed to fire my imaginationI can't get no, oh, no, no, noHey, hey, hey, that's what I say



(2x)I can't get no satisfaction



'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try



(2x)I can't get no



When I'm watchin' my TVAnd that man comes on to tell meHow white my shirts can beBut he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smokeThe same cigarettes as me



I can't get no, oh, no, no, noHey, hey, hey, that's what I say



I can't get no satisfactionI can't get no girl reaction'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try



(2x)I can't get no



When I'm ridin' round the worldAnd I'm doin' this and I'm signing thatAnd I'm tryin' to make some girlWho tells me baby better come back later next week'Cause you see I'm on losing streak



I can't get no, oh, no, no, noHey, hey, hey, that's what I sayI can't get no, I can't get no



I can't get no satisfactionNo satisfaction, no satisfaction, no satisfactionI can't get no







(Eu Não Consigo) Satisfação

(2x)Não consigo me satisfazer



Porque eu tento e eu tento e eu tento e eu tento



(2x)eu não consigo



Quando eu estou dirigindo no meu carroE um homem aparece no rádioEle está me contando mais e maisSobre algumas informações inúteis



Para pôr fogo na minha imaginaçãoEu não consigo, oh não não nãoHey hey hey, isso é o que eu digo



(2x)Eu nao consigo me satisfazer



Porque eu tento e eu tento e eu tento e eu tento



(2x0Eu não consigo



Quando eu estou vendo minha tvE aquele homem aparece no ar para me contarO quanto as minhas camisetas podem ser brancasMas ele não pode ser um homem porque ele não fumaOs mesmos cigarros que eu



Eu não consigo no, oh, no, no, noHey hey hey, isso é o que eu digo



Eu não consigo me satisfazereu não consigo alcançar a reação de uma garotaPorque eu tento e eu tento e eu tento e eu tento



(2x)Eu não consigo



Quando eu estou andando ao redor do mundoE eu estou fazendo isso e assinando aquiloE eu estou tentando transar com uma garotaQue me diz baby, melhor voltar mais tarde na próxima semanaPorque você vê que eu estou perdendo a minha marca



Eu não consigo no, oh, no, no, noey hey hey, isso é o que eu digoEu não consigo. eu não consigo



Eu nao consigo me satisfazerSem satisfação, sem satisfação, sem satisfaçãoEu nao consigo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_VbImuG71M

Um comentário:

Arquivo do blog

Seguidores